The Tank Guard System gives you real time view of all your tank stocks, sends text and e-mail alarms when they are low, as well as giving a historic view of tank stock levels.
Data displayed on clear and simple to understand web site:
Real Time update of Web site level after any significant change in stock level.
- Direct Connection to the Internet using GPRS communications – no costly wiring – easy installation.
- System data viewable from anywhere using a standard web browser – no proprietary software required.
- Industry standard TCP/IP data transfer.
- Remote alarm level configuration.
- Optional Low Power Radio receiver allows other sensors to be monitored.
- Web site managed text and e-mail generation to notify of low stocks and other alarms.
- Standalone Tank Gauging, or integrated with Jigsaw Fuel Management System.
- Real time clock time stamps each event.
- Battery Powered Option.
- Re-order Level Alarm Trigger Point (First Level warning).
- Low Stock Level Alarm Trigger Point (Second Level Trigger Point).
- Out of Hours level Fall – Detects leaks or Theft when site inactive.
- Local Overfill Alarm Option with logged event on web site.
- Local Bund Alarm Option with event log on web site.